Saturday, September 10, 2011

Crow 9.9.11

Many, many dreamscapes one after the other, back and forth. Most notably, I was back in Croatia seeing my little cousin Sara and asking her about the ring from Ireland which we lost in Ivo's car. She had tried it on and said with her lovely voice "is beeeaaauuuuutiful", the celtic knot ring, one of two I had worn since Ireland. I was happy it was in the car and said when she finds it, its hers. She said in the dream that no they didn't find it yet. Then it was as if I was staying in Ireland instead. My room like a room in a damp old castle, secret doors etc...lots of activity going on otherwise, unseen. It was haunted and I was trying to get the woman there to believe me. I played (3rd person) a clarinet of sorts to summon the spirit, but it only worked when my black cat Aleister summoned them, on a kids version of the clarinet, rags tied to it blowing in the wind. There was a great sound, a presence in the light coming from the bathroom, and the prints of crow's feet. And there was a crow. A messenger, not of death but trying to give me, well, a message. Not enough time to get the meaning this time. Later on in the dreams, I am gliding through my waterfront and then on the highway and over the hill is a big new ferris wheel, and I wonder where I am or whether the ferris wheel is newly built or if always it has been there. Either way, it makes me happy.

No comments: