Friday, September 9, 2011

Welcome Back to the Gypsy Ship (sort of)


Sort of, indeed.

If there is anyone out there that wishes to read anything written between 6/3/2010 and today/ongoing, do please visit:

http://rosebudburns.blogspot.com/

where I write under M. Lucia....a lot of posts in the beginning were taken off of this blog, but there is far more new material so that's what the Ship of Gypsy has been up to. Being a writer again (and god willing never again not), and Myself.

For now, I'm at work on some mystical documenting as is found in dreams, and, since I originally stated that this place was for ".......writing, rambling, drunken scrawling (usually on arms), forgotten memories and fantasies", why not piece together the constellations of my dreaming life to try and figure out this one just a bit better.

I am aided by the occasional use of an herbal blend of many sleep, dreaming, shamanistic extracts, a full heart and sometimes full belly of wine.

It's been said dreams are what show YOU to You, so strap me in and shut the lights, play the songs and open all doors, here I am.

As was in the beginning- If *I* fall off the ship, I can't be held responsible.
Yeah, that makes perfect sense.

Enjoy the nocturnal ride.

Mimi

No comments: