Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thru Crossing

The wanderings of the (my) collective unconscious have hit a bit of a roadblock, but doing splendid up to recently.  Real life has suddenly got very interesting again.  Like a giant heavy weight is gone.  But, there are still paranoia dreams of lost jobs and impossible school schedules, and people very openly trying to knife me, with surgical knives now and again.  But, the difference is, I am very adeptly avoiding getting hurt or killed or maimed, taking the knives out of their hands, but also wondering is it them there to slice me open for my own good, and let even more of myself out.  Either way, I like that they are standing there, plain as day in the open air and not hiding from me anymore.  We are working together now, and exposed, naked, drunk or bleeding, I'm alive.  More than ever.

No comments: