Sunday, September 25, 2011

Shutterlight in, out

There is ADD in the dreams of late - many, many of them, and just no time to tell them all.

There is a house, in a tropical setting, yet familiar, on a hill.  Outside in the garden there is surprisingly,  a massive serpent.  He is heavy, golden and brown, and there is immediate fright, but also there is the feeling that he is there as a benevolent force.  Bloated, strong, and protective.  People come up to the house via the hill right past him, and they are amazed by his presence, but he does not move to hurt them.  I'm starting to realize he is my friend, and neither my good grace or my worst habits.  He watches without judgment and will be there as my strength and empathy - silent - until the end of the cycle.

I am asleep, but aware of it.  I'm on the table, and the healer is there working around the skin of my left arm, and, as my eye twitches, my heartbeat becomes strong in that left arm, and he kisses my arm and my neck and climbs onto me, on the table.  Benevolence, thankfulness, sex liberated and the ultimate weightless feeling of what healing can and will do, if you let him.

Driving erratically, out of control per usual, but still carting along my favourite family, yet roads are closed, and I cannot tell which direction to go, or which lane I should follow down.  Going up stairs at the wheel, he turns around and shows me the missing piece and says "I don't feel this comfortable with other people to show them this".  I accept it, of course, and keep driving.  Then, a big show and to do seems to be where we were going.  I need a new dress.


No comments: